Pack News‎ > ‎

Weather Advisory - Family Tubing Day

posted Feb 9, 2013, 4:13 PM by Unknown user
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning from late Saturday through Monday. Depending on Sunday's weather conditions, some of you may decide that you're not comfortable making the drive to Trollhaugen in Dresser, Wisconsin. Tickets for this outing were not purchased in advance, so there will be no penalty for staying home. The decision is yours to make.

If you choose to stay home Sunday:
  • Please email me as soon as you're able.  
  • I haven't worked out all the details with the Pack Treasurer yet, but we'll likely credit your ticket prices back to your Scout Account.


Outings Chair | Cub Scout Pack 151 
outings.pack151@gmail.com
www.hugocubscouts.org
Comments